The two twin buildings are located in the heart of Pest, from the point of view of urbanscape in a highly important part of the city. The aim of the client was that the Palace regains its original splendour and dignity after the reburbishment. The site where the palace is located already had a central position in the Middle Ages, and is near the Town Hall. After the Austro-Hungarian Compromise in 1867, the most elegant buildings of the city were erected here. The two mansions today are on of the most beautiful and well-known icons of Budapest.
In the interiors our aim was, besides restoring the existing treasures, the creation of a system made up of exclusive shops and a five star hotel.